Monday, February 8, 2010

PTI Day 8

So PTI's challenge today was to use this sketch:


And a specific colour palette, determined by the first letter of your 'online username' - that lands me in the N-S category:

So...here's my take. Since I don't actually own any PTI products at all, (which would be why I'm entering the challenges...lol) I had to make due with the cardstock colours I've got... and so, Smokey Shadow is now Black with White Ink Sponged All Over.

I added ruffles on a whim... I like how they turned out, all loopy and messy. Fun.

Laters,

Steph


2 comments:

  1. Super cute ribbon, button and heart accent. Way to rock the PTI paint by numbers challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same combo....I love the way you "scrunched" the ribbon and the tone on tone of the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!