Tuesday, February 2, 2010

PTI 3rd Anniversary Celebration - Day 2 (1)

Whew....I did it. All 9 images were used, hence all the different photos. Check out the deets here. I'm not sure if we're supposed to make 9 seperate blog posts, but since it's a random drawing & I'm 99% sure I won't win anyway, I'm only making 2 posts (only because I have to; Blogger won't post more than 5 pics at a time).
Project 1:

Simple; yellow. Glossy accents on the candle.

Project 2:

Black & pink. Aperture card; sentiment on inside.

Project 3:

Turquoise & yellow. Made my own DP. Spica pens on flame, icing & polkies.

Project 4:

Not really liking this one. Blue...made my own DP...Buttons are shiny!

Project 4:

Love this one! Clouds, sun & balloon are popped up. Liquid applique on clouds, Glossy Accents on balloon & house window, Stickles on sun.

They all look better IRL - the sun's gone down, so the pics suck (more than usual).

Laters,

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!