Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rainbows!

So... I was rearranging some things in my office today.  Conclusion:  I'm pretty sure flowers multiply like bunny rabbits.  You know it's bad when I actually seriously considered throwing some of them out! (lol)

I spent the rest of the morning pondering what I was going to do about the ridiculous amount of flowers in my stash... and then I remembered recently seeing THIS l/o on the DoodleBug blog... which reminded of my favourite l/o I've ever seen (which I can't show you because it's on the wall in the LSS and I don't have a photo of it) that puts the Doodlebug rainbow to shame... which reminded me that I've been meaning to make a wall-sized version of my own, minus the actual l/o part, because I'm totally not a scrapbooker... which reminded me that I had this frame laying around that the glass was smashed in (not too sure where my 'before' photo went.  Crap.)...

Which all resulted in a couple hours this afternoon spent doing this (with lots of help from Lily!):




It makes me happy to look at....  Now to decide where to hang it (and then get Mr Jones to do so!)!

Laters,
Steph

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Steph and Lily! Beautiful idea, sure to make you smile everytime you walk past it, when Mr Jones has hung it lol! Hope you are all keeping well, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and creative!! Glad to hear you're well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!