Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PTI's 5th Anniversary Celebrations - Day 4/FTL #176

I really love the sketches they post over at Clean and Simple Stamping, and I've used them many, many times... I just never actually get around to linking anything up.  This actually may be the first one I've ever linked!

I paired Heather's Color Combo (Classic Kraft, Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, & Vintage Cream) with FTL #176:

Cardstock:  PTI Classic Kraft, Spring Moss, Vintage Cream
Stamps:  PTI Heart Prints
Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate, Tea Dye Duo
Die:  PTI Small Scallop Border
The photo is crap (as in, worse than usual) but this is my absolute favourite from today's efforts.

Two more to go...
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Cute Card!
    -Brittney
    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!