Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PTI's 5th Anniversary Celebrations - Day 4/CPS 5th Anniversary Celebrations - Day 6

I'm feeling pretty awesome today - I was able to play along with every single one of PTI's Colour Challenges today (that's 10 cards - sorry for flooding your Google Readers... lol)!

This is Dawn's color combo (Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz & Ripe Avocado) combined with CPS Day 6 (Sketch #37):

Cardstock:  PTI Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz
Patterned Paper:  PTI Distressed Dots
Stamp:  PTI Friends 'Til The End
Ink:  PTI Raspberry Fizz
Dies:  PTI Friends 'Til The End, Medium Scallop Border
Other:  PTI Raspberry Fizz Button, Ripe Avocado Luxe Satin Ribbon
Not exactly one of my go-to colour combos, but for being the first card of the day it didn't turn out too bad.  I'll throw a sentiment on the bottom when I decide what this card will be used for!

Laters,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!