Monday, February 6, 2012

PTI's 5th Anniversary Celebrations - Day 2/CPS 5th Anniversary Celebrations - Day 4

CPS Day 4 (Sketch #220) - Erin Lincoln's cassette tape (Dude.  I only ever owned 2 tapes - something by Amy Grant, and Queen's Greatest Hits.  I think I was 8-ish when I got those... it was forever CDs after that!)

Cardstock:  PTI Stamper's Select White, True Black
Patterned Paper:  American Crafts Teen
Stamps:  PTI Fillable Frames #12
Other:  PTI Summer Sunrise Topnotch Twill, Queen & Co. Nightfall Self-Adhesive Pearls
Image coloured with Copic markers
This one pretty much was born in about 10 minutes.  As soon as I saw that cassette tape, I knew I HAD to use these papers (that I may or may not be hoarding...lol)... and I realize that tapes were generally either clear or black - but that's boring.  Wouldn't they have been so much more interesting if they had colours like this?!

Back soon with more -
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!