Saturday, February 18, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary Celebrations - Day 12!

Here's my entry for Day 12 (Sketch #118) of the CPS 5th Anniversary Celebrations:

Cardstock:  PTI Vintage Cream
Patterned Paper:  Echo Park 'Country Drive' Collection
Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion #1
Inks:  PTI Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate
Dies/Tools:  PTI Limitless Layers 1.75" Circle Collection, EK Success Small Corner Rounder
Other:   PTI Summer Sunrise Button, PTI Rustic Cream Button Twine, grass added with Copics
I'm finding myself seriously in love with Echo Park's Journaling Card sheets; they make for a pretty quick focal panel!

Back soon with the last three cards!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. What a sunny, cheerful card! I just love it!

    Thanks for joining in my CPS challenge day! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!