Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PTI's 5th Anniversary Celebrations - Day 4/CPS 5th Anniversary Celebrations - Day 11

This one has me all caught up with the CPS 5th Anniversary Celebrations! (WOO HOO!)  We've got Erin's Color Challenge (Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, & Aqua Mist) combined with CPS Day 11 (Sketch #170):

Cardstock:  PTI Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Rustic Cream
Patterned Paper:  PTI Bitty Box Basics, Bitty Dot Basics
Stamps:   PTI Birthday Basics, Larger Than Life
Ink:  PTI True Black, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss (because I have no Simply Chartreuse yet)
Die:  PTI Small Scallop Border
Other: Pick Your Plum Red Baker's Twine
I wouldn't say I'm in love with this one...but I definitely like it.  Great sketch, but definitely not a color combo I'd come up with on my own.  Felt good to get out my box with this one!  As for that twine... it's super-duper thick.  I bought a bunch of different spools from Pick Your Plum when they had twine on, and didn't realize it was crazy thick - so thick, that knot is barely holding; I couldn't imagine trying to tie a bow with it.  That stuff's definitely better suited to packaging!  (And I'm *gasp* out of Pure Poppy Baker's Twine!)

Laters,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Lovely design on this!! Love the colors and your take on the CPS sketch I chose. Thanks for playing along with us at CPS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!