Monday, August 24, 2009

So Far...

All I accomplished today was something I can't show anyone yet! (lol) So... I'll show off my other two 'creations' instead...
Silly Lily in her swing... Sticking her tongue out at her fish. This was interspersed with sneezing, giving her ducky Shaken Duck Syndrome, 'talking' and blowing spit bubbles. I can't believe she's almost 3 months old already!!!!!


Here's Ms. Emily, running around at the farm, taking pictures of herself. That'd be the combine in the background...she was 'helping' daddy get it ready to go. It was CRAZY windy out; her hair isn't always such a mess!!!!! (lol)

Well.....that's it for today, folks.

xo, ~S~

1 comment:

  1. OMG~! Your kids are so pretty~! And my kids had that exact swing! Cool~!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!