Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Greeting Farm - Week of Challenges - Day 4

Well, Day 4's challenge was MUCH better than Day 3's! Today, it was to use bling & sparkle - both of which I'm VERY comfortable with! Since I've been posting the challenge cards in the TGF Galleria, I keep noticing titles of past challenges - one of which was 'Trip it Up & Stamp it Out!".... So since that's been rattling around in my brain, I thought the sparkle challenge was a perfect excuse to ink up this super cute Hippie Anya!

I used some pretty shimmery paper - I found it online at paper-papers.com, although like usual, you can't see just how shimmery it is in the photo; same goes for the Spica Atyou shine all over Anya!

I just punched various circles out of the shiny paper, and stuck them down randomly...added a KaiserCraft flower to her hair band, and some KaiserCraft rhinestones to finish it up - all on a plain black base. OooooOOOooo, shiny!

I think I'm off on an adventure today - need to go see how the reno is going....and to swap cars. Apparently there's a recall on the Jetta, and the cruise control is pooched till the recall is fixed....so that's resulting in a royal pain for me! (3 hours round trip to get the Jetta - then 5 hours round trip to get it fixed - plus however long it takes for the actual repair....and then another 3 hours to get MY car back! Grrrr!)

Peace out, dudes!!

xo, ~S~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by The Open Window. I am happy to log on as your first follower...first of many, I'm sure!
    Hope you will come back by and follow along as we get ready for some fun 'play time'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!