Thursday, July 7, 2011

TGF'S WOW Sketch #7!

Hiya!

How's everyone doing tonight?  I just wanted to pop in here & enter this card in The Greeting Farm's WOW Challenge - this week, it's Sketch #7, and I think this is definitely going to be a go-to sketch for me in the future (particularly for male cards)!

I made this for my husband's nephew who just turned 4... Oliver resembles our Ty a lot, so this was perfect for his birthday card!


I used BasicGrey's Origins pad & PTI's Kraft cardstock.  The image is coloured up with Copics & popped up for some extra dimension.... and then I added a trio of (super old) Rain Dots from my stash... and a sentiment from PTI's Fillable Frames Additions set.  Taaa Daaa... called 'er done!  I really loved how this sketch had so many layers that gave the card interest, without it being too 'frilly'... I thought all the squares were pretty 'manly'!

Anyway, hope y'all have a good night; we've got a sleep-over happening tonight, so I have to go remind a pair of 6-year-old girls that when the 2-year-old goes to bed, the music needs to be turned down!

Laters!
Steph

2 comments:

  1. Take a look at that amazing cardstock, and the fab coloring!
    WOOHOO!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Awesome coloring, especially his hair! I like those layers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!