Wednesday, July 27, 2011

PWCO SS#91!

Hello, hello!

It's sketch day over at PWCO - here's this week's sketch for you:
I absolutely took some liberties with this sketch - like how I made a 4.25 square card!  The layer with the rounded corners is also much smaller on my card, and I opted for a PTI Double-Ended Banner diecut instead of the straight layer strip!  Want to see?  Of course you do!

I stamped Gordie the Giraffe in Aqua Mist ink, and added a PTI sentiment to turn this into a sweet little baby card.  I think this is a good stash card that could easily be used for a baby boy, or in the case of a 'not-so-pink-and-frilly' baby girl! 

Hope y'all are having a great week - make sure to pop over to PWCO & play along with our sketches or recipe challenges; not only do you have all month to play along, but if you play along with at least 2, you are entered to win 2 stamps of your choice, OR the current month's PaperCard Kit!

Laters!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. I adore this. Such a crisp clean card, and I just love the colors.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!