Saturday, July 2, 2011

PWCO SS#87!

Hi friends!   Ooops-  it looks like I totally forgot to post this here on Wednesday!

This is PWCO's latest sketch - and you've got until July 31st to play along!  In order to be eligible to win a prize (your choice of 2 PWCO Stamps OR July's PaperCard Kit), you need to play along with a minimum of 2 PWCO challenges per month - so you could do 2 sketches, 2 recipe challenges, or one of each even - AND you've got ALL MONTH to play along!  No excuses now... head over to the PWCO Blog and get inspired!

Here's my take on the sketch:

It's a super quickie, but I'm sort of in love with the simplicity of it!  That patterned paper is fun, too, because all the black stripes have a clear glaze on them - so it's a textural delight!  (Totally reminds me of Glossy Accents, but it's part of the paper!)  I used PWCO's "Zoie the Zebra", who is absolutely my favourite stamp to use on a quickie card - this was quite literally a 5 minute card, since Zoie was already stamped & coloured and sitting on my desk ready and waiting!

Make sure you head over to the PWCO Blog to check out the challenges that will be issued this month - and the inspiration from the PWCO Team - there's always something wild going on!

Laters!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I just adooorrrre the papers and not to mention Zoie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!