Wednesday, July 6, 2011

PaperWorks Co - Sketch #88 - and a FREEBIE!

Hey y'all!

It's sketch time over at PWCO - and today is an exciting day!  Not only is there a DIGI FREEBIE available for you to download, but there's also a pretty major hint at what the theme is for the images being released this month!!

Here's the sketch:

...and here's my take on it:
I opted to really simplify my card, in order to showcase this exquisite FREE frame digi image, designed by our bossy boss herself!   You can pick yours up on the PWCO Blog today! 

I added the inner rectangle frame with Corel PaintShop Pro, to mimick the layers in the sketch, then stamped 'love' and added 2 wooden hearts from my stash.  I pierced two tiny holes for the twine to slip through, and just wrapped it completely around the card.  This is probably one of the quickest cards I've ever created!

Have you guessed what the theme is for the upcoming Rachelle Anne Miller release at the end of this month yet?!

Happy guessing!
Steph

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!