Thursday, July 7, 2011

PSA Essentials Meets Helmar Adhesives Meets Moxie Fab World!

(How's that for a super long title?!)

Hi Friends!

I'm being a rebel here - just pretend you aren't seeing this card until next week sometime on the PSA Stamp Camp blog, ok?!  (I had to get it up here in time to enter it in Moxie Fab World's Stamp It! Cards challenge!)

It's super simple, mostly because that 'gator seriously gives me the giggles, and I really wanted to focus on him... and the 'punny' sentiment!  (And because it's already a goofy card, I figured I better add a googlie eye to the focal gator!)

Pretty sure you've got until Sunday, July 10 to enter Cath's challenge...   Looks like I don't need to be a rebel after all; you've got until Wednesday, July 13 to enter Cath's challenge... be sure to head over to the Moxie Fab World & check it out!

Laters,
Steph!

Supplies:
PTI Vintage Cream Cardstock
PTI Ripe Avocado Ink
PSA Essentials 'Rocket' Stamp Set; Studio G Alpha Set
Helmar Adhesives 1/4" White Zap-Dots; Premium Craft Glue
Googlie Eye

4 comments:

  1. Its design simple but looking so beautiful i like it...
    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Rockin CROCK! I just love the monochromaticness.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable, Steph! Love the stamp and the simplicity of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Stephanie! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!