Saturday, July 25, 2009

This Little Mermaid...

wanted to go to Mini University, but didn't get created until after the fact! By the time it finally occurred to me to make this little notebook for my cousin, who 'hates pink', Mini U was already over & she was on her way back home. Oh well, that's the thing about notebooks - you can always use them for something!

For this, I used The Greeting Farm's Mermaid Anya, my most favorite double-sided cardstock EVER(!) that I can't remember who made it, and a chipboard "E". Anya is coloured using a combination of Copic Sketch markers, Atyou Spica markers, Bic Mark-Its and Sharpies... and some Doodlebug Sugar Coating on her tail. I also used the glitter on the "E", because you can never have too much sparkle! I stamped a circle from a Stampology set (I think) in Versamark on the plain black cardstock & clear embossed that, just for a little extra funkiness. I stuck it all together, and TA-DA! A quick, inexpensive & totally unique gift created in a whopping ten minutes!

Well, time to get my junk packed up and head back to Brandon - off to go see what else I can come up with!
xo, ~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!