Thursday, July 16, 2009

First 'Official' Post

Hey there! Well, here's my first go at a 'real' post... Let's start with something SIMPLE: This is the card I threw together quickly for my nephew's 2nd birthday - Ty LOVES pirates, so this little TGF Ian stamp was PERFECT!

I colored him in with mostly Bic Mark-It permanent markers, but I also used Copic E00 (Skin White) for his face & hands, and dabbed on some Tim Holtz 'Old Paper' Distress Ink on his shirt. He's stuck on there with pop dots...What would I ever do without them?! Although you can hardly see it (because I take awful pictures), I randomly stamped the little skull image (that comes in the TGF 'Matey' set) with Versamark ink on the blue part of the card...and then finished it all up with a strip of paper from the DCWV 'RockStar' pad, and the little 'Happy Birthday' sentiment from I-don't-know-where. Ta-Daaaa... simple, but cute!

That's it for today, folks... Hope to see you again!
xo, ~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!