Thursday, July 30, 2009

But I Need It!!

This was the birthday card I had made for my little sister's 14th birthday, using the "But I Need It" set from Hanna Stamps - a very good set to have on hand for pretty much any occasion! I colored the girl to resemble my sister, using Bic Mark-Its and Copic Atyou Spica markers - this was done before I started my Copic Sketch collection. I added some bling & flowers, and popped up the whole image piece and...Ta DA!
I'm off now - time to go get Lily & myself put together for a trip to the Doc - it's 2 month check-up day today, and I am NOT looking forward to it! (Ugh, needles - bad enough to have to get them yourself - worse taking your unsuspecting wee one to get stabbed!)
Wish me luck - I'll need it!
xo, ~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!