Saturday, July 18, 2009

Some Mornings You Just Know...

it's going to be a two-cup day! That's how this morning started out... After an impromptu field trip to Minot, ND yesterday to pick up some tractor parts, and then coming back to Brandon instead of doing the easy thing which would have been to stay in Melita... I didn't wind up getting to sleep until about 2AM! And of course, both girls had all the sleep they needed - and were up at 7 this morning! So - coffee, it is!

Anyway, I built this spinner card for my uncle's birthday card... he's an overgrown kid, so I'm hoping he'll enjoy this card as much as I do! (*ahem*... I guess I can't exactly talk about being an overgrown kid!)

I used the Changito Coffee stamp by Stampendous, and colored him in with PrismaColor pencils. I also added a little bit of Glossy Accents to the mugs, and Doodlebug Lily White Flocking to his bunny slippers - love love love that stuff! As for the mugs, you can't really see the shine in the photo...but it's there!

Well, I'm being beckoned at by a 4-year-old... Guess we're off to go paint a Disney Princess picture now! Ciao!

xo, ~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!