Greetings! In honor of World Card Making Day on October 2, 2010, Bombshell Stamps would like to challenge you!
Every few days between now and October 2nd one of the design team members will post a challenge for you!
The “rules” are simple:
1. Use Bombshell Stamps somewhere on your project.
2. All submissions will be eligible for Bombshells' monthly drawing.
3. Challenge submission cards should be posted in the appropriate challenge thread on Bombshell's forum.
4. All posted entries will receive a 25% off coupon toward the purchase of Bombshell Stamps.
5. Feel free to participate in one or more of the challenges.
6. The deadline to post your challenge submissions--World Card Making Day, Saturday, October 2, 2010.
It's colour challenge time! I challenge you to create something using ALL FIVE of the following colours - and ONLY those FIVE colours!!!
Hot Pink, Teal, Lime Green, Black & White!
Here's my card:
*NOTE: I'm on a mini-vacay with Em right now, so y'all are going to have to wait for a card until I get back!*
Don't forget to post your entries in Bombshell's Forum here:
Thanks for playing along!