Wednesday, February 6, 2013

PTI 6th ANniversary - Day 2

PTI's Mision for Day 2 was to create a project using at least one of the freebie digital images provided by the team.  In years past, I've created a card with every single image, but this year, I was having printer issues & basically just had no time.

I went for a masculine feel, and used the image provided by Heather Nichols (*side note:  Oh Erin Lincoln, how I adored the flamingo you provided!!*)

Suuplies Used:

Image:  PTI 6th Anniversary Freebie Download - Heather Nichols
Cardstock:  PTI Fine Linen
Other:  Studio Calico Mr Huey's Opaque White Mist

Super simple.  I just cut out the image, splattered the cardstock with Mr Huey's, and mounted the image on an angle with pop dots.  Let's just say... I may or may not have been crazy frustrated by the time this was all said and done.  (First World problems, right?)

I'm off to bed.  I'll flood your readers with everything from CAS2 tomorrow!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Love your clean and simple card! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!