Wednesday, February 6, 2013

CAS 2: Day 6

Day 6's objective was more sketches, combined with a few different techniques.  I chose to run with Kristina Werner's Tone-on-Tone look, as well as her sketch, and here's what I came up with:

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Love 'n' Breakfast, PTI Background Basics:  Woodgrain
Dies:  PTI Pinking Shears Border
Paper:  PTI Classic Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Kraft Bitty Dot
Ink:  VersaMark
Other:  Zing Brown Sugar Embossing Powder, The Twinery Cappuccino Twine, Googly Eyes

I giggle every. single. time I look at this card.  Seriously.  Woodgrain background + super adorable googly-eyed muffin + the punny sentiment?  *Love!*  This card basically sums up my entire sense of humor in a neat little A2-sized package.

Couple more to go!
Steph

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!