Wednesday, February 6, 2013

CAS 2: Day 7

Day 7's objective was More One Layer Cards - and you were to either go big or go tiny.  I went big...because I simply cannot resist that darn World Map stamp.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  PTI World Map, Sew Simple Borders
Dies:  PTI Double Ended Banners, *not exactly sure where the heart came from...it was on my desk.
Ink:  PTI Ocean Tides, Limeade Ice
Paper:  PTI Stamper's Select White, Miscellaneous Graph Paper
Other:  Christmas Red Stickles, Sentiment typed on a typewriter
The Limeade Ice layer totally is crooked, but I ran with it.  Also, the sentiment strip is popped up, so I kind of failed on the whole 'one-layer' thing... but in my defense, during the first round of OLCs, Julie Ebersole added a popped up element to her card... so... yeah.  (Hey, I'm no lawyer.  Obviously.)  Either way, I kind of adore this card, too... told you that World Map makes me weak in the knees!

One more to go!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!