Tuesday, January 29, 2013

World Map - Take 2

Hello!

(Whoa, three posts in three days?  YES!)

I kind of had a momentary love affair with PTI's World Map stamp... and it's quite possibly my new favourite stamp, EVER.  Also, I stuck with MFT's WSC Sketch #108, 'cause, well.. if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?!  (I made this so soon after the other one, I don't think the VersaMark even had time to dry on the stamp! lol)

Check it:

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  PTI "World Map", "Tiny Treats: Valentine"
Paper:  PTI True Black, Soft Stone, Soft Stone Bitty Dot
Dies:  PTI "Photo Finish Strips
Other:  Studio Calico Wood Veneer Hearts, Pink Chevron Washi Tape, Distress Stain (Weathered Wood), PTI Hibiscus Burst Ink, American Crafts Neon Zing Embossing Powders
Neon Rainbow World Map... *swoon*

The map is heat embossed with Zing neon EPs on a black panel, which is then mounted on a Soft Stone mat & adhered to a black base.  Add a little pink chevron Washi tape here, a little Studio Calico wood veneer heart there, and a die-cut Soft Stone bitty dot sentiment strip, and you've got yourself a card!  (Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!)

I'm off to see what else I can come up with...

Have a great day!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!