Monday, January 28, 2013

CAS2: Day 1

Hello, hello!
(This is my second post today, hence the double greeting!)

Online Card Classes has just kicked off their Clean and Simple 2 card class, and I thought I'd take part in it this time around... the first one looked like it had been pretty awesome, and I didn't want to miss out again!  :)

Today's lesson was all about craftsmanship and various tips & tricks, and for our 'homework' tonight we were to choose one of the sketches provided and put those tips & tricks to good use!

I'm kind of pumped that I finally got to use Lawn Fawn's "Lovin' Breakfast" set!  The little toaster is heat embossed on shimmery silver cardstock, and the toast is heat embossed in brown on kraft.

Time for me to head to bed...
Laters!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. So very cute!Love the puns! The hearts are really sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!