Sunday, April 29, 2012

Two Posts in One Day?!

I know, right?!  I had a chance this afternoon to play along with Deconstructed Sketch #49, and it turns out they're doing a Guest DT call with this sketch as well, so I figured I'd throw my name in.  I love Jen's sketches & doing a guest stint is just the kick in the pants I need to get back into the swing of things!  (Anyone else have a hard time making a card just to make one?  If I don't have a reason/deadline to make something, I find it falls by the wayside - and that sucks! lol)

Anyway, enough jibber-jabber... here's my card:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Fine Linen (PTI)
Patterned Paper:  Summer Soul (Fancy Pants)
Stamp:  Sending You (PTI)
Dies:  Delightful Doilies, Wine Bottle Tag, Love Lives Here (PTI)
Other:  Rustic Jute Button Twine, Sweet Blush Vintage Button (PTI)

See the patterned butterfly?  I fussy cut a few of the surfboards out of one of the papers in the pad, and turned them into something I could actually use!  (Living in Manitoba = not a whole lot of surfing going on!)

I'm off to the in-laws with the littlest one as soon as she finishes eating... the two bigger munchkins are already over there hanging out with the cousins, and have been all afternoon - so it was nice & quiet here for a bit!  (Yay!)

Hope you're having a great Sunday!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. I am popping over here courtesy of the Moxie Fab world blog roll. Random.org gave me your number. Big west greetings from a fellow Canuck (I'm in Calgary :) ) I absolutely love this card. I love the layers and I adore the DP you used for it. Gorgeous!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!