Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Super Sketch Wednesday - #96!

Wow, seems like the only day I post anymore is Sketch Wednesday at PWCO - sorry about that, but the summer's been crazy, and my mojo's been zapped!  I've made a couple things in between the sketch cards... but I just haven't felt like blogging!  (That just means more for you to look foreward to in the fall! lol)

Anyway, here's my card:

As always, I've left it sentiment-less, so that when I need to use the card, I can add the appropriate sentiment at the time!

I hope you head over to the PWCO blog & check out the challenges this month.  If you use your PWCO stamps, and play along with at least 2 of our challenges during the month, you'll be entered to win your choice of two pwco stamps or the current month's papercard kit - you can't really beat that - especially considering how you've got ALL MONTH to play along!

Laters,
Steph

3 comments:

  1. Hi Steph~
    What a fab card, luv that pink hair... very pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  2. so peaceful pink flowering cards !!!its too much simple but beautiful....Have you another idea about the using pink color in a card???
    discount card printing
    custom gift cards
    plastic card
    Scratch Card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!