Wednesday, August 10, 2011

PWCO SS#93!

It's Super Sketch Wednesday over at PWCO again! 

Here's my take on it:
I used an old PWCO PaperCard Kit, that featured the "Lil Robots" line by My Mind's Eye, and Buckley Tinheart... seriously, between the kits & the sketches, you can't ask for a quicker card!  I added a bit of faux stitching around the base of the card, as well as to the image panel, and a couple of metallic Dew Drops, and taaaadaaaa.a.... we have a card!

I hope you stop by the PWCO Blog to check out all of this month's sketch & recipe challenges - if you use your PWCO stamps, and play along in at least 2 challenges, you are entered to win your choice of 2 (more) PWCO stamps OR the current month's PaperCard Kit (this month, BasicGrey's Out of Print is the featured line!)!!!!

Happy Hump Day!
Steph

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!