Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2Cute's New Challenge - "Birthday for a Girl!"

Hey y'all!

Apparently I'm too easily distracted; I totally forgot to post my card to coincide with 2Cute's newest challenge, which was issued yesterday!  The new challenge is to create something for a Girl's Birthday!!

I used the 'Butterfly Bear' image from 2Cute, and coloured it up with Copics.  I then punched 3 pieces of PTI's Bitty Dots paper with the SU Scalloped Edge punch, tied on some Blossom Baker's Twine, added a Berry Sorbet button, and taaaadaaaaa!  A pretty little card for my daughter's birthday!  (She'll be 2 on the 29th!!)

Happy Wednesday, everyone - make sure you play along with the challenge at 2Cute - you don't HAVE to use a 2Cute image to play,... but if you do, the prize pot's bigger!

Laters!
Steph

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!