Wednesday, August 11, 2010

PWCO Kit Friday -

on a Wednesday!

I (obviously) missed last Friday's PWCO PaperCard Kit post, as Canada Post apparently decided I shop too much & sent my package back to Pegs.... So... I'm making up for it today!  (Thanks Jenny, btw, for saving my butt & covering for me!)

Anyway.... here's what you came for:


For all the deets, check out the PaperWorks Co Blog!

Laters,
Steph!

PS - Love Gauche Alchemy?  They've got a new Acme Subscription Kit out; not only do these kits come with FREE SHIPPING to the US & Canada, AND a 10% discount on all other GA products you buy during your sub, if you sign on for the 12 month sub, you also get an extra $5 of product in your kits every month!   You can pick up your 6 Month Sub HERE or your 12 Month Sub HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!