Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bombshell Stamps - July Hop!

Hey all!

Thanks for popping in today - hopefully you enjoy another Bombshell Hop! Today's theme was 'She's a Firecracker, Alright!' - and to play along, we wanted to see something that is at least one of these things:

- red, white & blue
- Firecrackers (Bombshell Pin-Ups, for example)
- Military themed, or
- Sparkling like a firecracker!

Gee, bet you can't guess what I went with!


Why, sparkles, of course! I guess blue, white & pink kind of fits, too - it's close enough to red! =) Mermaid Treasure & I thought so, anyway!

I did the unthinkable (for me) with this card - I did what the card wanted, and not what was logical. What am I ever going to do with a card that says 'looking for my prince'?! For one thing, I've already got mine!

Anyway, I've babbled enough - you better run along & check out the rest of the hop!

Laters!
Steph


Kas
Katie
Kathi
Cheryl
Steph
Meredith
Alison
Danielle
Keely
Angie
Laura
Kelli
PerkyNihilist
Jodie

16 comments:

  1. Aww--that's really cute. Love the bling! You rock girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love the mermaid...booty-licious! Your design and color choices rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh. I love the glittery mermaid! Fun colors, fun card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph, love this sassy, sparkley, sea siren...lol! Okay, I was shooting for clever alliteration, but what I'm trying to say is...she's FABULOUS!!! I really dig all that crazy shine and bling, too ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card steph this bombshell is so pretty xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome!! Love your colorin!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love those great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! She sure is sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh so lovely,the colours are fantastic...hugs Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's lovely. Maybe you can give it to your prince when he's annoyed you one day? Kind of a pack it in and behave gesture? *g*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love her tail...such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's fabulous, of course, but I really love everything you did in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty card. love the bubble! do you know kyle loves your mermaid card you sent me? he was very intrigued. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to exchange links with your site pinkstarcreations.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!