Friday, April 16, 2010

Guess what?!

I (finally) did something crafty! This guy is 5.5" square... and I used PWCO's SS#28 - AND I'm even on time with it! (lol)


This one's extra special, though... check out the inside:



It's got floppy thingers in the middle! (hehehe)

And more of a close-up...

When you open the card, these wiggle all over...my friend Twyla, who remains blogless at this point, is the first person I've seen create a card with this sort of idea... if you are, or you know, the original creator of this idea PLEASE let me know so I can give credit where it's due! =D

Don't forget to play along at PWCO - you've got till Sunday to create & upload, and there's an April PaperCard Kit up for grabs!! (LOVE those kits - this card began life as parts of the February kit!) <--except the acetate.... ;)

Laters,

Steph!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty colors on your cute card! And I've never seen those squiggly things in the middle either. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh sooo cute... I LOVE paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh, Stephanie! Love those colors and papers! AND those "floppy thingers" in the middle are just too cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!