Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bombshell March Hop!

Sorry folks; I dropped the ball on this one! There is a ton of stuff going on behind-the-scenes in my real world at the moment... some to be revealed soon...

In the meantime, I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who's stuck around!!!

Now...go get your fill of Bombshell greatness:

Kas
Kathi
Katie
Terra
MaryG
Steph {you are here!}
Erika
Sy
Angie
BoHoRose
Stempelientje
Cheryl
Cassie
Crafty Saffy
Meredith
QueenBScraps
Cynthia
Patti


Laters!
Steph

ps - Crystal, I'll get that post up soon - I haven't forgotten your sweetness!!!!

13 comments:

  1. I hope your life is filled with peace and harmony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see!! breathe and smile =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find some crafty time for yourself soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes....can't wait to see what you have in store ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mm. The anticipation.
    marilyn2222 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. **hugs**!! I totally understand real world "stuff" getting in the way. I hope your stuff is good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all is well :) Hang in there and be sure to make time for "paper therapy"...it's the best course of action for all that ails ya'...;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. invisible bombshells! WHAT will they think of next?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know about you but this month flew by fast for me! I almost forgot about the hop. Luckily I remembered at the last minute :)

    Loving the invisible card too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhhh.. intrigue.. thats fun.. good luck w/ all in your life..
    ( mitz_zee@yahoodotcom)

    ReplyDelete
  11. no worries! Just getting back into being crafty myself. Life happens, ya' know? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww... it's ok, see you next month. :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!