Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SFYTT January 2012

I missed out on playing with Jen's SFYTT last year, despite the best of intentions... so this year, with no time to spare, I finally got my butt in gear!

It's certainly not my best or my favorite card by any means - honestly, I've never screwed up so much on one card before - but it is what it is.  I really need to jump-start my mojo; all this freedom has left me a little overwhelmed, and I no longer know where to even begin in my craft room! (lol!)

Anyway, here it is:
Papers:  Basic Grey "Marjolaine", PTI Stamper's Select White
Stamp:  PTI "Birthday Basics"
Other:  Washi Tape, Cappuccino Baker's  Twine (The Twinery)
Tools:  1.75" Circle Punch, 2-3/8" Circle Punch
Sorry for the crappy photo; I told you I had no time to spare to get this entered!

Have a great night!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!