Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nicole's One Sheet Wonder Challenge!

Hey everyone!

I totally spaced & forgot to post/link up the cards I made for Nicole's One Sheet Wonder challenge - I actually made these the day the challenge was issued & then proceeded to forget... The deadline is actually today, so I'm hoping I've got these in on time!!!

Here's the One Sheet Wonder I created:
(I totally forgot to take a 'before' photo, so after I had cut my panels, I had to piece it all back together....lol!)
I used PTI's 'Dot Spot' stamp set, along with PTI's Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Ocean Tides & Smokey Shadow inks, on Red River Paper's Canvas textured paper.  This is my first shot at an OSW, so it's definitely not amazing, but I do like how it turned out!

Here are the 4 finished cards:



(Not a clue why this photo's so crappy... sorry.)

They all use the same supplies, and similar layouts... A nice little cohesive set.  =)

Thanks for the challenge, Nicole - it was just what I needed!

Laters,
Steph

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Dot Spot, Fillable Frames #12 (PTI)
Cardstock:  Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush (PTI); Canvas Texture (Red River Paper)
Tools:  Double-Ended Banner Die (PTI); 2" Circle Punch (Marvy)
Other:  Caribbean Twine (The Twinery); Ocean Tides Buttons (PTI); Ouchless Cardboard (Gauche Alchemy); Lace from stash

3 comments:

  1. NOT amazing are you kidding, these are fabulous....love them all, the colors on your background paper are perfect....very nice detail.TFS! www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you made that paper?? It's gorgeous and looks like it comes from one of the cool brands! I also love the 4 sets of cards you made! Great job on the challenge!! And p.s. that twine is the bomb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weirdest thing... I came back to see your post again because I absolutely LOVE the OSW you made and wanted to make something similar and I see my last comment never made it through.

    Odds are that I forgot to hit publish...

    Anyhow. Your OSW is AWESOME and so stylish and I really like the cards you made with it. Isn't it practically magical how quickly they come together after stamping the sheet? Whenever I'm on a OSW bender I always start wondering why exactly do I buy paper?

    Lovely job. You totally killed the challenge. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!