Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

Hey y'all!

Just wanted to pop in & share this Versatile Blogger Award that I was given by Michelle. (Look, she picked me as #1 - I'm giddy with excitement over that!!  Thanks for the ego boost, Michelle - I was needing that right about now!!)

So, I guess the rules are:
1) Thank the blogger that awarded you.  (Check!)
2) List 7 things about yourself:
     a) My hair has been dyed just about every colour you could imagine - but my favourite was black with hot pink streaks.  (The pink was a real pain in the butt to maintain, though!)
      b) I have one tattoo - a pink star with a black outline.  I want more, but just haven't gotten around to it.
      c) I hate caramel, fruit, or anything else messing with my chocolate - and the darker the chocolate, the better!
      d) I have no will-power when it comes to sour candies.  I'm on a never-ending quest to find a sour candy that's the right amount of sour!  (So basically, if I walk past a package that says 'sour', I HAVE to buy it to try the contents!)
      e) When I was a kid, the only pet I ever asked for was a pot-bellied pig.  (And to this day, I've never had a pet! LOL)
       f) I've always loved big trucks.  If I ever won a ridiculously large sum of money, the first 'toy' I'd buy would be something huge & jacked up!
       g) The other 'frivolous' thing I'd do if I had a tonne of money would be to turn Sherrilyn Kenyon's 'Dark Hunter' series into a TV show.  (Wouldn't that be fun?!)

And finally, the third rule is to pass this award on to 15 other bloggers, but... I'm feeling generous.  I'd like to pass this award on to all of my followers, because you're all so awesome!

Thanks again, Michelle!
Steph

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!