Saturday, February 19, 2011

PWCO Super Saturday!

Ever wondered how many cards you could get out of (2) 12 x 12 sheets of DP?  I did...










12 cards later, and every single piece of the DP used, I was about ready to fly to Edmonton to beg Peggy in person for a Zoie the Zebra die!!!  (LOL!)  I didn't add sentiments to any of them, because who knows what I'll use them for... since sentiments are quick to add, I've got most of the card done, and can pop on the appropriate verbage when the time comes!

Supplies Used:
DoodleBug Accent Papers:  Berry Pink & Pink Lemonade Plaid
DoodleBug Fancy Frills:  Strawberry Parfait
PWCO 'Zoie the Zebra'
Spellbinders 'Labels 4'
Cardstock:  PTI 'Raspberry Fizz', 'Stamper's Select White', 'Lemon Tart', 'Sweet Blush'
EK Success Border Punches:  Open Scallop, Deco Scallop
Doilies & Flowers from stash

1 comment:

  1. These are all so adorable Stephanie, I love the Doodlebug papers and Zoie is so cute! Awesome supply of cards you now have! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!