Friday, February 18, 2011

PTI Sets for Sale!

Hiya!

I bought some PTI sets awhile back, from a charity sale.  I was expecting full sets, in good used condition, however was not impressed with what I received. 
 I didn't want to complain, though, since it had been for charity!

These sets retail for $24 new - after shipping, new labels & new cases, I wound up paying $20/set. 
I'm asking $15 per set + shipping, but am open to offers.

(Shipping will vary depending on how many sets you purchase. 
Canada Post or USPS will be used depending on YOUR location - whichever's cheaper!)

The sets:

Piece of Cake -
nothing missing -
needs a spa day.

*Sale Pending
Spiral Bouquet -
missing small triple leaf (see photo) -
needs a spa day.

Wise Owl -
missing one eyeball (see photo) -
needs of a spa day.

Garden of Life -
missing small flower centre, large leaf & straight stem (see photo) -
 needs a spa day.

Made of Snow -
missing all sentiments (3) and large tree (see photo) -
needs a spa day.
Email me at PinkStarCreations (at) hotmail (dot) com if you're interested!
Thanks!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!